Friday, December 29, 2006

Tata sky people refused insatallation

Tata sky people refused insatallation at my residence because i stay on the 12th floor and they are not allowed to do the installation on higher floors. when asked why i was not asked on which floor i stay on when your dealer sold me hardware and subscription worth Rs. 4,500/- i was given some really pathetic replies;
Technician who came to install told me he has not sold me the same.
Help line people are still forwarding my complain to the concerned departments. sick…….

1 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Blogger Sunil Malhotra said...

My experience with Tata Sky rocks too! If we're talking about the stone variety. The helpdesk is like a rock. The guy will read something off a screen and mouth it in impeccable (sis) English. But you know he is not even listening to you.
And guess what? You have to dial a Chandigarh number from Delhi, conveniently STD and wait for the IVR to put you through to a human, if at all. What's the nexus between the phone companies and Tata? you tell me. I would never recommend Tata Sky, especially if you're trying to redeem 'rewards' from ICICI Bank Credit cards. It's less a reward and more like a punishment ... believe me. Mera Bharat Mahaan and sure it's going to be a superpower if we're at the mercy of these mercenaries!!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home