Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Manovision DTH

Hi All
I'm subscribed to cable TV. The service provider gives some 100+ channels, my TV is a old model one it has only 8channels available beyond this i have to retune one of my channels. also it can accept only RF input alone. so i can't use even a DVD player. My service provider asked me to replace the TV. but I'm not convinced in his reply as the TV is good and my mother used to watch it.

Now instead of buying TV to fix the RF and channel problem, i just think if i can use a beetel STB or any STB and have DVD player hooked to the video input and cable wire to the antennae input of STB and connect the RF OUT of the receiver to the RFIn of the TV so that i can use a DVD player, i can watch TV, I can scroll channels with my STB remote. It serves for all purposes and i don't have to change my TV.

if anybody is with in tamilnadu, pls provide your contact no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home