Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Quite disgusted by the antics of TataSky

Dear Madam/Sir,
       Quite disgusted by the antics of TataSky, I am constrained to send this legal notice to you.
       My subscriber ID is .
       On the 24th of March, 2008, I put in a sum of Rs500 in my account vide prepaid card no. . I now see  a notice on my TV screen warning me that my subscription will be cut off immediately unless I renew my account immediately.
This has been happening to me on each of the last three occasions that I have renewed my subscription. First an acknowledgement comes at the end of the call I make to the TataSky Helpline (please note that the number of the Helpline given on the prepaid chargecards, even on the one under reference above, is useless and out of service, and I have had to call another number that I have managed to fish out on an earlier occasion from a source I cannot recall now),  the a notice comes in "Reminders" on the TV threatening to cut off my service unless I renew immediately, I call or write to TataSky, and then another notice emerges, telling me that I have a surplus balance in my favour, and that my account is valid till a particular date. Then, after a week or more, after I may be thought to have lost my last prepaid chargecard, a notice comes, threatening to cut off service. A has happened once again and has prompted this notice.
The yellow reminders icon stays on the screen at all times, disturbing my viewing pleasure.
       Please note that I shall proceed in the District Consumer Forum at New Alipore, which has jurisdiction, without further notice to you for compensation against your harassment.
Amit Gupta
Advocate
Bar Library Club,
High Court,
Calcutta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home