Monday, May 19, 2008

installation cost is 550Dirhams

To Mr Aman
I say the installation cost is 550Dirhams, becos i own a connection that cost me 550dirhams(approx). from INDIA i took the STB after activation with 8months free subscription. The STB with antenna costs me 290 Dirhams, when i took to dubai, i can’t use the same dish, so i found a technician who said i need a bigger dish. another dish 4feet approx with technician labor, he asked me 350dirhams, after some bargaining i gave a good ransom. now the total cost of ownership stood at some where 550 to 575 Dirhams, its 6months old now i forgot the exact figure.
I don’t have to give you proof for the same, I mentioned it here as a token of information. im not a person leaving ads & email here to make money. Its up to you to take it or not.
Its better you reduce your voice (you quoted,”ELSE PLEASE KEEP QUITE”), its not ethical to voice like this. we are here to create a positive impact not to confront with others. let me just stop posting in this blog. its quite odd to see your message unscreened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home