Sunday, September 17, 2006

I want to share my experience of Zee’s DTH service with this forum.

I want to share my experience of Zee’s DTH service with this forum.
One fine morning , ZEE DTH stopped my connection. On enquiry they told that they suspected me to be a cable operator ((I am sure that their techis are least skilled. Even a tiny tot would not categorise a simple home connection as cable network. BTW I am rich enough to own only a single TV set.)).
I was using this connection in India but recently shifted to Gulf (and intend to take it back to India again in future). I contacted their Noida office asking about the issue. Instead of seeking apology for their wrong action they started telling me that the service is not meant for outside India. One of the arrogant fellow started a sermon on “duties of the customer.” When reminded of the promises made by their dealer, their curt reply was “go back to the dealer why are you talking to us”
I donot know how thousands of their connections are openly viewed in many countries. It is amusing that Zee DTH knows about “customer’s duties” but none of the service provider’s. My prophesy (and curse) is that they are doomed. Give a warm welcome to Tata sky and Reliance with open arms, dear Indians!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home