Saturday, October 21, 2006

I am Farooq Azam from Lahore Pakistan

Dear Brothers & Friends
I am Farooq Azam from Lahore Pakistan and i m interested in buying TATASKY satellite system. If anyone can guide me that it will work in Pakistan or not??? Which system it is using ??? C Bank Or KU Bankd ???????
I am Living at Lahore Pakistan it very close to Wagah Border almost 15 to 20 KM Air Distence So it should work or not?? Sincere advise will be highly appreciated.
My Email Address is farookazam@hotmail.com
Telephone Number is +92-333-4868797
Best Regards
Farooq Azam
Lahore Pakistan

1 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

floodgates to Earning money has online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open your online income. All the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home