Friday, October 06, 2006

I got my Tata Sky installed today

I got my Tata Sky installed today, i called them today and they delivered it and installed it within 4 hours of my call. I am mighty impressed. They laid the cable professionally. The picture quality just plain rocks. My cable operator sucked big time.
I was told by the installation guy that there is an option where i can add free to air channels myself if i know the frequency and other details.
Can you guys tell me what other international channels be added freely which otherwise is restricted by TRAI or for whatever reason?

1 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

floodgates to Earning money has online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open your online income. All the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home