Thursday, November 02, 2006

From the day I got my DISHTV put 4 months ago

From the day I got my DISHTV put 4 months ago, till today, I've had very bad experience with their customer service.

First, after a week if having it installed, no signal error started popping up, called the customer support, they said they haven't yet got out applciation forms from the dealer or something, turns out the dealer actually forgot to hand in DishTV officials our signal allowance forms.

Now, its not working again. No signal again. Called their customer support, they say contact the dealer, contacted the dealer, says he doesn't handle such problems we should call the customer support.

Yes, just like that scene in the movie Hera Pheri where Suni Shetty gets pointed around the whole bank, that's what my position was.

Anyways decided to call up DishTV customer support again, now they won't pick up no matter what. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />


Swear to god I have thought about shifting to TATA Sky a long time ago, but the amount of money they have taken as a deposit hurts.
Though, i'll be warning all others being pulled by DishTV's ads, gonna warn them up to instead follow up Tata Sky.


If they start going bankrupt and lose competition to Tata Sky, maybe they'll think about picking my calls up and fixing my problems once and for all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home