Thursday, May 29, 2008

DilshtV DTH

I am holder of DilshtV DTH 01500201476-7 on the name Suraj Pathania. I have another dish No 01501178092-9 on amy name which presently is being used.  My old connection was not used since 2006.  now I wanted to activate my old connection and visited your service station at Jammu (J&K).  To my surprise, my old outstanding was shown Rs 1300 (approx)when the payment of a package is pre-paid.  it merits to mention that cost of new dish set with one year maxi package  is only 3990/-  I feel that my undue payment of my old connection is unwarranted and therefore be waived off so that I can revive my connection with new maxi package.  In absence of that I will be compelled to knock the door of other companies for purchase of new dish set.
Thanking U. Pathania

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home