Thursday, November 19, 2009

zee dish tv

Dish TV  is most pathetic service  provider - they are lairs and its like day light robbery they think they can make  get away with blue murder. I bought recharge card of INR300 which gives me an option of INR60 alcarte and INR 120 for movie on demand - they didnot give me mod and have also charged me for alcarte option stating that i did not register - which is a balant lie as i had called dish tv's call centre and given them details of the charge card and told them to activate alcarte option- they are lairs and cheat - can we take them to consumer court? can this forum help us? can govt cancel thier license? really they are there to serve us instead - driving us nuts

2 Comments:

At 4:49 AM, Blogger Andry said...

Dish TV has great quality of pictures and superb sound quality. You can checkout its variety of entertainment channels and wide range of choices.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Sunil Attri said...

Hey,

Nice Information...
I use to use one good site for my Dish TV recharge needs.

Its a perfect site fo these services as per my exp.

Sunil

 

Post a Comment

<< Home